East China Seas is a commercial company set up by 4 Chinese factories and a foreign partner ABC Specialty Foods – UK , 英国A.B.C.公司. with H.O. in Beijing, China and offices in Vietnam, Thailand, India and Britain.
In 2010, after 20 years of successful exports of Seafood from China and Asia to 95 countries worldwide, East China Seas started imports into China / Asia of Prime Seafood from around the world.
IMPORT products IN Asia
- Shrimps (Argentina Pink – Ecuador Whites – Black Tiger – Spanish Scarlet)
- Squid (Giant Peru / Chile – Argentina Illex – NZ Arrow – Loligo)
- Fish (Halibut – Salmon – Trout – Cod – Grenadier – Croaker – Mackerel – etc.)
- Molluscs (Whelks – Topshell – Mussels – Scallops – etc.)
- Crustacean (Lobster – King Crab – Snow Crab – Brown crab – etc.)
EXPORT products FROM China
- Shrimps (wild / farmed), Red shrimps, Vannamei and Black Tiger.
- Cephalopods: Squid / Octopus.
- Sea Fish fillets: Cod – A. Pollock – Salmon – Monkfish – Soles – etc
- Fish Fillets Aquaculture: Tilapia – Catfish – etc.
- Value added: Skewers – Breaded – Battered – Marinated – etc.
- Surimi: Imitation crab stick, flake, filament, crab claw, etc.